Monday, August 10, 2015

I have a headache 😔

Sorry for the lack of inactivity over the past 2 weeks or so on my blog! Firstly, my lap top broke and it wouldn't type N, Y or O! My blog would be a very interesting read without these letters! I have since gotten a replacement.

I haven't been to the gym properly in the last few weeks as I've had a non stop mixture of headaches that turn into a migraine. I ended up in hospital last week due to it. When I go there, they treat it with Largactil but due to the adverse reaction I had, I'm not able to have it again. I'm not sure where to from here but I've been ensuring I drink as much water as I can. I'm going to investigate any other natural remedies that might be out there to treat them. I have had one session of acupuncture in the past and I also went to see the Osteopath on Wednesday last week. I wish I knew what caused them as they are awful.

I'm typing this from the waiting room of my Surgeon's office. I'm having a Gastroscopy today to see if everything is okay with my band. Since the fluid has been taken out, I haven't been vomiting everything. It's been quite nice to to be able to eat small portions of steak and chicken as in the past, I haven't been able to do this due to having a lap band. Although I still have some restriction, it's nothing like it was before. I've continued to lose weight so it's all good.

I hope to get to the gym this week. I have a very busy few days ahead of me so I'm not sure where I'm going to fit everything in. I've avoided going due to the fact I fear it will make my head worse but I need to try something to make it better.

My goal for last week was to drink at least 2 litres of water a day. I didn't quite achieve it but did give it a good shot. My goal the week prior was to go the gym at least 5 times. I did this without a hitch. This week, my goal is to eat as much fresh food as I don't eat enough fruit and vegetables and want to change that. Now that I can eat a bit more than I normally can, there's no excuse for not achieving this! 

I shall let you all know how my Gastroscopy goes and if there is anything wrong. Fingers crossed there isn't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment